Safety Duplex Cable - 16/2 - 100'
- ANCOR Duplex Cable is made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Features red and yellow Marine Grade primary conductors in white common jacket
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 4.45 lbs
- UPC: 091887806014
Quick Guide (pdf)