Camera with Infra Red for Low Light Conditions
Measuring an amazingly compact 54mm x 43mm, the camera is the smallest marine camera available. But despite it's miniature size, it is also one of the most highly spec'd.
Incredibly, its a 540TVL high resolution camera module into the discreet and compact housing, along with 12 micro-LED's that allow visibility of up to 8M in complete darkness. To boost picture clarity further, in low light conditions the camera switches from color to monochrome.
Because the camera is so small, feature packed and indeed rugged - with an IP67 rating, It is ideal as a docking camera, back-up camera, engine room camera. It can connect to NSE and NSS Muiltifunction displays
- Amazingly Small Form - Measuring only 54 x 43mm
- High Resolution - 540TVL
- 12 x Infra Red LED's provides up to 8M visibility in the dark
- Water Resistant - IP67
- Day / Night Operation - Switches from Color to Monochrome images in the dark to improve picture clarity
- Waterproof Rating: Resistant
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 2"W x 4"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 5060314660005