GP2070-16 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine c125/c127/e125/e127 & 1 Instrument for 12" Wide Guard
NavPod GP2070 Series - SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 10.5"H x 23.25"W x 6.75"D
Usable Face: 8.25"H x 21"W x 5.375"D
Max Cutout: 8.125"H x 20.75"W
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Usable Face: 8.25'H x 21'W x 5.375'D
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 13"W x 24"L WT: 7.3 lbs
- UPC: 659988109351