GP2501 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Garmin 720/721/740/740s/741/721xs/741xs/70s/70dv with space on left for 12" Wide Guard
GP2500 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Usable Face: 15.05"W x 6.25"H
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Usable Face: 15.05'W x 6.25'H
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- UPC: 659988108019